Single Compartment Overhead Console
This overhead console has one lockable compartment for mounting a stereo, CB Radio, Speaker or other electronic device. The compartment door swings up flush and latches open. A bolt in stereo mounting tray makes installing a DIN mount stereo or CB radio a breeze.
This 16 gauge steel overhead security console has one lockable compartment for mounting a stereo, CB Radio, Speaker or other electronic device. The compartment door swings up flush and latches open. The door is secured shut by a double bitted 10 tumbler lock with built in weather seals. A bolt in stereo mounting tray makes installing a DIN mount stereo or CB radio a breeze.
- Single lock operation incorporating a high security 10 tumbler double bitted key
- Pre-punched hole for CB mic
- Footman loop mounting location for bikini top
- Convenient latch for holding door open
- One swing-away door
- 4" speaker grill cutout holds 5 1/4" speaker
- Durable texture powder coat finish
Part #103: Bracket included to mount DIN Mount Stereo or CB Radio. Bracket is pre-cut measuring 7 1/4" W, 2 1/8" to 2 5/8" H, 10"D.
Exterior Dimensions: (Length is Adjustable) 28"L to 36 1/2"L x 10 3/4"W x 4 1/4"H
Interior Dimensions: 7 1/4" to 7 3/4"W x 10"D x 2 1/8" to 3 1/4"H. Will fit in a space measuring larger than 28" and less than 36 1/2" between the two mounting points. Mounting can be modified for a full roll cage using (3) 2 1/2" U-Bolts not included in the front.
Shipping Weight: 24 lbs.
- Unlimited LJ 04-06
- Wrangler TJ 97-06
- Wrangler YJ 87-95
- CJ-7 76-86
- CJ-5 76-83 (with Full Roll Cage)
- Samurai (with Full Roll Cage)
- Ford Bronco 66-77 (with Full Roll Cage)
- Landcruiser FJ-40 64-84 (with Full Roll Cage)
- Scout & Scout II (with Full Roll Cage)
- Other vehicles (with Full Roll Cage)
The console is expandable to fit between the roll bar and windshield. Mounts to factory holes, no drilling required. View Assembly Instructions PDF
Cover the empty hole left in the dash after a stereo is removed with this cover. The plate can additionally be drilled for mounting switches. (Lights, lockers, air, etc.) Powder coated steel face plate and back tension plate. No drilling, just insert and tighten with the supplied fasteners. Click here for more info
After pulling the stereo out to reinstall it in a secure Tuffy console, cover the leftover hole in the dash with a functional organization tray. Powder coated steel construction. Click here for more info