Custom Tactical Gear Security Drawer
Tuffy Security Product’s Tactical Gear Security Drawers are the state of the art in secure gear storage and organization. These highly functional, highly secure, and fully customizable drawer units are precision crafted in the USA.
Before ordering a custom drawer, check out Tuffy's selection of standard sizes:
CALL TO ORDER
Sorry, this product does not qualify for any free shipping offers.
Tuffy Security Product’s Tactical Gear Security Drawers are the state of the art in secure gear storage and organization. These highly functional, highly secure, and fully customizable drawer units are precision crafted from 16 gauge steel in the USA.
The large drawers open smoothly on Tuffy’s exclusive slide system incorporating (8) heavy duty precision stainless steel roller bearings. They can be securely locked with Tuffy’s patented locking system to provide protection for tactical equipment and other valuables. In addition, Tuffy’s superior design and engineering results in a drawer that is typically lighter weight than others on the market.
Each drawer features Tuffy’s patented Pry-Guard II locking system which incorporates a 1/4” thick steel security latch. Unlike other cabinet type drawers on the market that use retrofitted cabinet or house locks, the Tuffy drawer incorporates a patented pushbutton latching mechanism similar to typical OEM automotive door latches for security and to prevent rattles and squeaking. This type of latching system secures the drawer shut while operating the vehicle without the need to lock and unlock the drawer every time access is needed. During on-duty use this is a real timesaver because the vehicle entry doors can be locked to prevent access to the drawer.
The Tuffy drawer slides have exclusive roller-stop features engineered into the slides to prevent the slides from shifting during normal vehicle operation. Also, the patented Tuffy rotary latch and rubber gasket combination is engineered to prevent any unwanted drawer movement during normal vehicle operation which is the primary cause of rattling and squeaking in competitors metal and wood drawers with metal latches.
When higher security is required, the drawer can be locked as well. All of Tuffy’s drawers and other locking vehicle accessories can be keyed alike with a highly secure 10 Tumbler double bitted key. Optional combination pushbutton locks can be added for convenience.
- Patented Pry-Guard II locking system with a 1/4” thick steel latch which enables the drawer to be latched closed without locking for convenient access. (Side by side or stacked drawers feature one latch per drawer)
- Patented Anti-twist push button lock system with a 10 tumbler double bitted security key containing built in weather seals
- Unlike other cabinet type drawers on the market that use retrofitted cabinet or house locks, the Tuffy drawer incorporates a patented pushbutton latching mechanism similar to typical OEM automotive door latches.
- Optional Combination pushbutton lock can be added to the Pry-Guard locking system
- Weatherproof design
- Tab-loc welded 16 gauge steel construction
- Typically lighter weight than others on the market through superior engineering
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Heavy duty, space saving, bottom mount roller bearing slides feature (8) Precision ground stainless steel sealed roller bearings mounted in an innovative 1/8" thick steel slide system. Pulls out 75% and rated to 250# evenly distributed on standard drawer.
- Heavy duty reinforced 1/8" and 16 gauge thick welded top cross supports. Top is rated to 300# evenly distributed (Side by side models are rated to 550# evenly distributed.
- Heavy duty drawer cross brace
- Large comfortable handle
- Grade 8 mounting hardware included
- Drawer is pre-punched on 1" centers for dividers in a variety of configurations (Sold separately)
- Key alike available for multiple products in a vehicle or fleet applications
Custom sizes are available. Single drawers, side by side drawers or stacked drawers of varying sizes are all available configurations. Standard material is steel but any drawer can also be constructed from aluminum with steel slides. Please fill out our custom quote form or call for pricing, options and manufacturing/delivery time. For a quote on a custom size, please fill out our custom quote form.